Team Leader / BaxterStorey
Temporary, Full Time
- Phoenix park, Saint James’ (part of Phoenix Park), Dublin, Ireland
- Rate Per Hour: €12.50
- Employment Type: Temporary
- Hours Per Week: 37.50
For almost 20 years, for every client, in every location, whether that’s an office, stadium, cathedral or university, we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer, and guest can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We can’t do this alone; we need the brightest and the best to join us to make this all possible. We will support you to create your hospitality legacy, and build a career that you are proud of.
Our drive and belief in our people, means that we always strive to supercharge our team’s careers. ‘Better’ is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us.
Come be a part of the food revolution!
WHAT WILL KEEP YOU BUSY:
- Provide leadership and guidance to all team members to ensure a positive customer experience, under the guidance of the Manager
- Work with the manager to monitor the work of all the staff and carry out appraisals, recognise training needs and potential as appropriate.
- Ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and that their food service and value expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Learn the cash up procedure for the unit you are working in
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Have experience in a Team Leader role ideally in contract catering or hospitality.
- Possess excellent team leader and communication skills
- Good delegation and influencing skills
- Able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem solving
- Have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service
- 20 Days holiday increasing with length of service
- Bespoke training and development
- Discounts available from HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays and cinemas
We want to fuel your individuality, which is why we are deeply committed to creating an inclusive working culture at BaxterStorey.
Ready to be fuelled? Apply today by emailing your CV and Cover Letter to Jamie-Lee Quinn, People Manager at email@example.com
Find out more about us at www.baxterstorey.com