Social Media & Content Creator (Graduate)
1 year Fixed Term, Full Time
Dublin Zoo holds the prestigious position of being ‘Ireland’s Number One Fee Paying Family Attraction’ having welcomed in excess of one million visitors each year.
Our purpose is to save wildlife and inspire a passion for nature – one person, one family at a time.
We are currently seeking to recruit a highly enthusiastic Social Media and Content Creator who loves creating content and is passionate about social media and storytelling.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to bring Dublin Zoo’s digital and social media strategy to life through creative video content, photography, and graphics for platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, as well as Dublin Zoo’s website.
Working closely with the Senior Marketing Specialist, the responsibilities for this role will include:
- Produce creative content for digital and social media channels. This includes video, photography, graphics, articles, and more.
- Produce high quality, engaging video content, filming on location and creating platform specific content.
- Day-to-day management of Dublin Zoo’s social media channels. This includes drafting, publishing and distributing content and monitoring engagement such as comments, mentions, direct messages, reviews, etc.
- Write content for social media channels as well as Dublin Zoo’s website.
- Strong understanding of Dublin Zoo’s brand values and how best to connect with them.
The ideal candidate will have a third level qualification in multimedia, marketing, communications or relevant field, with experience in video and content production being a strong advantage. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Premier Pro, Photoshop, etc.) desirable.
They must be creatively driven with high attention to detail, have the ability to prioritize and multi-task, have the ability to write and edit copy, as well as holding excellent interpersonal, communication skills and good analytic skills. A positive ‘Can Do’ attitude is essential.
Applications should be made via the application form below, no later than 5pm, Monday 5th June 2023.
Applications will be considered on a first received basis.
Dublin Zoo is an equal opportunities employer
Please apply by filling out the below form and attaching your CV